Holland House Editing owner, Judy Holland

Update by user Nov 11, 2012

Judy is already trying to pass herself off as someone from my home town in another complaint I made. She will go to any lengths to keep people from knowing the truth about what she is: a stalking, evil, lying individual.

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2012
A WARNING for anyone who wishes to hire Judy (Judith) Holland, owner of "Holland House EDITING" in CA... the following was written to me by this woman on June 18, 2011: "Then I will speak out against YOU Shanda, the biggest bully, the biggest *** and the most insane person on the internet. No one even comes close to your utter worthlessness. Shanda, you are the leader of the pack on hate. Your statements and confessions and your massive *** and lying have been plastered all over the internet. I hope you pay for what you've done and I truly believe you will. Your time is growing short. You will have to answer for your crimes and if you think Trevor will protect you when the *** hits the fan, your are sadly mistaken. He will throw you under the bus faster then you can say "I'm in my metaphor basement, getting far away from my pretend husband". The people here? Only know one side of how deep your hate really goes. They don't know you've been behind the scenes using fake accounts to harass others. you pretend to be a bible thumping preacher spreading good will and scripture while all the time harassing people you dont know. People who have never hurt you. It's soon going to end for you. Actually, not just you. More. People are tired of you. Tired of your lying. Tired of your harassment. Tired of your trespassing. Tired of your computer hacking. Tired of the false Christian behavior. Tired of your manic/depressive illness and whatever else has yet to be diagnosed. You're a complete failure and need to be removed from the internet. Whatever you touch? Turns black. Whoever you meet? Get's hurt, used, or tormented in some way. You're a menace. You're disgusting. You are a filthy vile vulgar criminal without an ounce of compassion and without a drop of remorse for your crimes. Have you ever stopped to think WHY people discuss you? I'm sure first of all they don't really wish to but there's no choice. You're lying and harassment of others forces people to give their wholehearted opinions about your worthless ***. Not once have you stopped your criminal actions. not once have you ever sincerely tried to make amends for your actions. You're pompous, rude, but at the same time self loathing. You can't decide if you think you're wonderful or you're worthless. You fill up post pages with God only knows what making it up as you go along. When you're caught in a lie? You create yet another one and so on and so on. Everything you write is a vain attempt to make yourself sound better and then you create a fake acct to talk to yourself as if you're another whole person commenting on your other account! I don't think most people can keep up with your ***. Why do they even put up with you here? what DO you have on Trevor? I gotta hand it to you though. You're driving everyone away from these message boards and you're doing it all by your lonesome. Wow! Good work. You're a fake. You're a phoney and a habitual chronic liar with multiple mental illnesses. GET HELP. YOU'RE TERRIBLY SICK. The relief? Is knowing the end for you is coming soon and I personally cannot wait for that. You belong in a cell. You deserve to have everything taken away from you. You deserve nothing. NOTHING. I hope they throw the book at you for what you've done. you do not and should not receive any breaks whatsoever. You're almost done Shanda. Have your fun now. You haven't heeded any warnings. you haven't been listening, but you should. These people are not lying to you and they're not joking. You're finished. Do you hear me?" She has spent the last couple of years harassing, stalking, and defaming me all over the Internet using complaint sites like this one. She pretends to be a nice, thoughtful person but she has made my life a living ***.
#641967

:upset :upset :upset :upset :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Please waddle over to the keyboard and update us on whether or not we should still contact this attorney in Tennessee that you claim to employee. He sure does not claim to represent you in any way.

Another lie. That makes you a big fat liar. Oink, Oink.

RME and SMH :eek :upset :zzz :p :grin ,) :p :roll :eek "Judy Ann Wison-HollandJan 18 from Los Angeles, CaliforniaAny correct information can be obtained from my attorney, so please don't hesitate to call. Stephen Zralek 615-238-****"

Shanda the fact remains that you attempted to harm a persons business. It was fortunate for Ms.

Holland that the people you contacted let her know your conversations and showed her your e-mails. Because of you one of them had to change the name of their business to avoid you. People need to avoid you. The other person you made contact with you did by your stalking ways.

You on purpose went and checked off all the books that Ms. Holland had on her editing page. You checked off a book not in publication yet. You gave it a one star rating.

So of course this author was curious as to why you would do such a thing and contacted you. You then proceeded to defame Ms. Holland. Again fortunately for Ms.

Holland this author could sense you were off. Meaning a bit nuts and she used the word scared of you. But the problem is solved for Ms. Holland.

Although you set out to ruin her business you failed. Move on to your next victim or check yourself in to a hospital in a special ward to find out why you do the things you do. Why you lie the way you do and why you are so miserable. Do yourself a huge favor and grow up and behave like the Christian woman you claim to be.

Perhaps Satan has been messing with you because you have no solid foundation in the Lord. So you were born a fool, don't die one.

E.K. Mills is not the woman you called to defame Ms. Holland. But you would be correct in saying leave her out of this. You did contact her did you not? Please do not say you didn't. It will only come back to smack you in the face once again.

E.K. Mills is another person who works with Ms. Hollands editing business. So that is 2 strikes against you now.

And calling a persons attorney will get you no place. Calling one for yourself will get you help. Are you not aware that an attorney hired by a plaintiff in a potential suit against you will not speak to you? Attorney client confidentiality.

Your only help would be to stop posting defaming comments about Ms. Holland and her business and stop making phone calls to people to try to imply Ms.Holland is a fake. And do try to stop using her name to copy and pasting reports you dug up off of these sites using her name as the person making the reports. You see what you forgot is the IP Pissed Consumer picked up when you made those reports you claim you did not make picked up Nashville Tenn. Which just happens to be your location under your name. Ms.Holland is in California. It may have been a glitch in the system but a good enough one to screen shot it for legal purposes.

Good luck in your future endeavors online defaming people.

You are bothering too many people at this point and it will be used against you. Have a nice day! PS You may think because as you say it is your opinion she can't win. So try your luck. And before you begin to play your guessing game of who I am, I assure you that you do not know me YET.

@PissedConsumer597081

Judy, you have lost what little bit of sense you had. That post you made which I copied and pasted was tracked using your IP address...

I have more than one witness to the fact. You do not have a 'business'... you have a 'dream of having a business' (or should I say 'delusion'?). I know firsthand how dangerous you are which is why I made a complaint against you here...

to warn people. You don't like it? Well, I don't like the 900 some odd reports you've made against me which, unlike my post, are LIES. This one has merit.

Crossing you is like crossing Satan himself and I wouldn't want it to happen to another person... EVER!

I dont appreciate having my books and ratingsa harmed because of someone with a vendetta against a witness from your lawsuit. Do not contact me or any of the other Holland House Editings clients ever again.,

I do wish to speak to you in any way whatsoever so do not contact me. I am fascinated by HHE and they do magnificent work, so don't stalk or harass me again.

@PissedConsumer595544

I do not believe this is Mrs. Mills. You should leave her out of this!

Stephen Zralek

615-238-****

@PissedConsumer595471

Wilson*

@PissedConsumer595471

I will be calling him tomorrow... with no hesitation, of course.

View more comments (11)
ID
Nashville, Tennessee

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article