Verified Reviewer

MANAGEMENT IS TERRIBLE

Update by user Aug 26, 2020

I received a threatening and insulting letter from their attorney (EVICTION ASSISTANT). I responded professionally asking him several questions about the lease (that he claimed to have read) I also asked what was "bizarre" and long-winded about my email and why he felt it was necessary to threaten my wife and I with eviction for only voicing our concern and disagreement with their ridiculous policy about allowing various AirBnB people to come in each week and use the amenities but not allow us residents to have family use them.

The greystar attorney has not returned my email in over a week.They also have not done anything about thee dog *** in the common areas and especially the dog park. No one picks it up (the residents are supposed to but obviously some do not) This is a management problem either to press the residents to pick it up or have someone do it.

All that happens is that it sits there and gets mowed over and spreads more. This place is terrible, does not respond to residents, then turns it over to their attorney who does nothing also.

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2020
They are allowing B2B people come in and rent the apartments for the weekend or week from all over the country. The local residents cannot have family visit and use the amenities but the B2B have full run of the place. NOW THEY HAVE STARTED CLOSING THE AMENITIES AT 4PM EVERYDAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH ONE RESIDENT. RIDICULOUS. When you work during the day you don't even have a chance to use them. They are not giving us a discount for us not being able to use them. The amenities here are awesome and that's why we moved here. They gave us parking decals that didn't work and then tried to charge us $50 each for new ones. Marcy is punishing all of the residents because of the actions of one or two. If you are at any other gym or pool and someone doesn't follow the rules, they don't punish all of the pool or gym members. This is terrible management.

User's recommendation: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE - THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER NICE APARTMENTS IN THE AREA.

ID
#2082490 Review #2082490 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Jtb Apartments Facility
Pros
  • Nice apartments and amenities -when we can use them
Cons
  • Management is terrible
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article