This man is fraud.

I did consulting work for Naresh Jain at JSC Global Solutions in the past. I came to find out he has lost close to 100 accounts regarding his Credit Card Processing fees business he does with his POS systems that he installs in peoples stores. I personally talked to some of these people and was shocked by their accounts of Naresh being a complete fraud. He is a very sweet taker and will tell you anything you want to hear. There are many complaints online regarding Naresh. He tells employees to hang in there and wait for their payment but he comes with excuses not to pay. Do not do business with Naresh Jain you will regret it.

Naresh Jain us master of false promises.

ID

Beware of JSC Global Solutions complete Rip off.

If some good guys are out there who are looking for a better tommorow then do not join JSC Global Solutions, based in Naperville, IL and infact spread this message so that you will get good karma. Even brothels do a fair business if these guys just want to make money then they rather get into that business. But they need to make sure that the choot licker pundarika is not there. Naresh Jain is one of the waste of India but good that he landed in USA. I will also say labour dept is a sheer waste in the USA since they are part of the game not *** the *** out. Even they have to pay up the *** debt and account for all the balance sheets in the country. Naresh Jain is a big time cheat, he will talk sweetly as long as the project is ok. He will try to hold maximum amount saying the invoice was not done, the timesheets needs to be rechecked and the client payment is delayed etc. Once the project gets over he will not pay you the remaining 2-4 months that where on hold. Even if you have signed approved timesheets, he will refuse to pay. Naresh Jain be a man if you have guts then try to earn honestly.

I hope I have seen this post before joining JSC. He is really a biggest fraud I have ever seen.

He is always eager to make employees works even in the night but don't pay the salary for months.

And we have to beg for our own salary. Heads off to the one who posted this

Unfortunately

JSC Employee

@PissedConsumer1160060

plz contact me on sudauk2000 at gmail, i had taken naresh to court, he is a fraud guy. he still owes some money to me. or call on my cell 732 829 ****

View more comments (1)
ID
Fresno, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article