Installation problems and no communication with customer after Sale and installation

On Aug 18, 2017 I hired JRH to install a new A/C in my condo. They wanted a check for permits with the city. I gave them the check and they told me it would be installed in 3 days. I had to call to find out when they would show up, when no one showed up to start the job. They put the wrong information on the permit application so the city rejected it. After my complaining the permit was approved. It took around a week to get the A/C unit to my house and approximately 3 days to install the A/C. It failed city inspection 3 times at least. when everything was approved by the city and the contractor said it was done. I left my house for a couple hours after workers left and when I came home my hallway was covered with water. I called the contractor and they sent a worker to see what the problem was. They hooked up the A/C wrong and repaired it and left. On Oct 8, 2018 I called JRH and told them that my air was not working properly and they told me they would call me back. I waited a couple hrs and called again. During the day I made 11 calls to them to tell them of my problem. No one ever called me back. This company is a disgrace to the A/C business in my opinion. I am a pissed consumer. At 80 yrs old I am tired of messing with people that cannot do what they promise. I called another A/C company and told them of my problem and 90 minutes later the repairman showed up and fixed my problem in ten minutes. My unit is working properly and i am satisfied.
ID
North Lauderdale, Florida
Service
Jrh General Services Air Conditioner Installation
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article