Cheating wrong commiment and rude behaviors Mr, Jatin

Hi guys, i, m dinesh kumar from delhi i buy complete travel solutions from joshi BizTech Solution Pvt Ltd to feb-2015 but still my website is not ready It, s around 10 month has gone i, m post many time complaints againest joshi biztech solution but they guys don, t give me resolution regarding the same and they are design website to acording himself when i, m saying that i want to change some point to our website they guys told me that we are not change your website acording to you Mr, Jatin Also involved this cheating gang, Mr, Jatin challenge to me to you don, t do anything to our organization, guys trust me they guys froud i have requiest to bhavnagar police kindy stop these kind of activity if i, m not getting solution i will go to court and police complaints againest joshi Biztech solutions pvt ltd becouse they guys cheating with me they are froud gang in bhavnagar gujrat i request to you all of guys don, t purchage anything with joshi Biztech solutions pvt ltd Please Help me for stop these kind of cheating gang kindly take action againest joshi biztech solutions pvt ltd
Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Cons
  • Froud company
  • Poor ability to complete project
Poor customer service

Incomplete and faulty work by JBSPL (www.jbspl.com)

Joshi Biztech Solutions - Incomplete and faulty work by JBSPL (www.jbspl.com)
Jbspl said me that they will make b2b and b2c bus and hotel booking portal in 2-5 days for 25,000 Rs + service tax=28500 Rs. on march 14, 2015 they send me blank purchase order and solution proposal. I paid them 28500 Rs on 14 march 2015.by challan in SBI. But even today they are not completing my website. They sent me mails earlier 2-3 times mentioning me your website will be ready tomorrow (in one mail) but more than two months passed and they have not completed my website. They also made 2 such failed promises in mail and at least 5 times on mobile (call). They wasted my 2 months and telling telling me that we will not provide cancellation facility in website. Last time 3 days ago when i contacted them then they said me what you have to do do it, we will not complete your website in 12 months and we will not refund you your money. I also send them 5000 rs in internet banking to their company account.
Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Cons
  • Inability
  • Poor ability to complete project
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Resolved: Joshi Biztech Solutions Pvt Ltd Fraud API Providers

Joshi Biztech Solutions Pvt Ltd  Fraud API Providers
Update by user May 13, 2015

Hi,

The problem was solved by the Support team and i got the response from Mr. Jatin Trivedi.

Got all the documents. Now everything is working fine and all the recharges got success.

I like to do more business with JBSPL. JOSHI BIZTECH ROCKS.

Thanks to Jatin Trivedi for resolving all the issues.

JBSPL RECHARGE API ROCKS

Original review posted by user May 05, 2015
Hi All, JBSPL Recharge API & Service Is Bad; Dont Buy Api from JBSPL Don't buy Any Api's from these guys. Recently I have purchased the Recharge API from Joshi Biztech Solutions. They have made a wrong commitment and their recharge API's are not working properly. Whenever i used to call these guys for some support, These guys wont reply for my questions and they didn't give reply for my questions. So please don't use their services and also if you didn't believe my words. Buy a low cost API and ask them to give some support. They Wont reply for any of your complaints. So Don't Use their services and lost your money. Please check the screenshot for the Failure transactions. Please check the list of transactions that was happened in your site. 99 % of the transactions got failed. If i send anything complaints to the support. I didn't get any proper response. The support is very bad. The Recharge API is not working properly. Check the transactions for the failed response. I need my money back.

Dear Sir,

API calling method from your side issue

however our team was also resolved on 15/04/2015 2:05 pm

please check Ticket #246014 from https://heldesk.jbspl.com

The Recharge API is working absolute fine & properly

JBSPL

@Sharita Mzj

Hi,

The problem was solved by the Support team and i got the response from Mr.Jatin Trivedi.

Thanks to Jatin Trivedi for resolving all the issues.

JBSPL RECHARGE API ROCKS

View more comments (1)
Resolved
ID
Cons
  • Biztech - recharge sucks
  • Fake reviews
  • Jbspl api sucks
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article