Bad experience with my appointment.

Nov. 10 2017. Had appointment for a cleaning. My insurance had changed so I went to Joliet Family Dental for the first time. I am 64 years old. I have been seeing a dentist for over 30 years.1-800 dentist referred me. Terrible experience. First dentist looking at someone else"s xrays. Called for help to pull mine up.Dentist came in to do the cleaning. Her words were: this will be uncomfortable bare with me. I have never had a dentist say that. She proceeds to do the cleaning after yelling isthispatient covered for this cleaning. Very unprofessional.tv on with a movie. She watched the movie as she was doing my teeth. Had the instrument in my mouth and still watched the movie until she had to move it to another spot in my mouth.Very rough moving my chin, my head. My lips were even hurting when I left.Called another worker to polish, she did not finish because someone else was waiting in room 4.I will never go there again or refer them. I have never received such poor care.I am writing this so that oters will not expereince this kind of treatment. Please investigate these procedures.
ID
Joliet, Illinois
Service
Joliet Family Dental Dentistry Doctor
Cons
  • Did not like my expierence
Reason of review
Bad expierence at Dental office

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article