Johnny's Shiny Hogs - Johnny Boyles

Johnny's Shiny Hogs in Clarksburg West Virginia - What a worthless *** *** this piece of *** is. He does *** work and thinks he is awesome at what he does. What a total Sheister. I have argued with him for months on the colossal screw up he did on my motorcycle and he still refuses to make good. He is a liar, a cheat, a thief and should be in prison. If you want your bike to be turned into a wreck and be overcharged at the same time for absolutely inferior service, than this is the *** for you. I wouldn't let this flunky wash my bike, let alone try and fix anything on it. Kenneth "Johnny" Boyles is a total sleazeball and should be arrested.

Great place, had forward controls,hand grips, foot pegs,exhaust,and a full detail, very pleased with the work done here, very professional, will return to get more work done here soon, if you all want a great job done thenI recommend you stop and see Johnny's Shiny Hogs, Thanks Johnny, great job.

Randy

This is a good place to get your work done honest,integrity, I had a 2006 scream in eagle street glide he completly took apart and did lighting and put it back together, also fatboy was tore all the way down and put back together,very professional work, Johnny is the new mechanic on my bikes, and a great guy. Thanks Johnny

Great place, Had oil,filter trans,and primary fluids,changed checked brake fluids,tighten bolts and nuts changed plugs all for $ 165.00 GREAT GREAT JOB. Also had front and rear tire changed, also great price, This is a good guy, and will take great care of you and your motorcycle needs, Great Job Johnny

Johnny did a complete rebuild on my 84 harley it runs great, very happy with his work, would recommend this shop Johnny's Shiny Hogs to anyone, very professional, and quick. Thank You Johnny

Johnny has always went out of his way to help me out with low cost on parts i've needed for my bike. i would highly recomend Johnny's shop to anyone who needs service, or work done to ther bike.

u know it sound like to u u ppl had a piece of *** motorcycle to start with and u know what no matter how had u try...u can polish a a pile of ***!!

Had 2 tires changed over, tubes, rim strips put in. I provided materials.

I had purchased wrong tube for rear tire. (Valve stem too big.) They acquired the correct tube. Mounted, balanced, spokes tightened, new correct tube all for $74.14. Had it done quickly.

Bike is back up on two and moving fine.

Kept me informed all along the way. Very helpful staff.

Well Mr Light Kit, sad as you know they are from Custom Dynamics number 1 leading light kits in the nation, and you must be mistaken or didn't even get them put on here, because if you did you would have gotten a paper showing ( LIFE TIME WARRANTY ) SO SHOW OFF WRITE SOME MORE, will be happy for you to come in and get them fixed for ( FREE FREE FREE ) SO come on in.

This assclown is selling lighting $20 light kits for for close to $300. Worst part is, they are *** kits.

Mine quit working within a month of him putting it on.

Don't buy *** from this clown. Nothing but a loser sleeze, wannabe biker.

I just had Johnny's put on a turn signal relocation kit on my Street Bob and feel they did excellent work. The cost was minimal in my opinion. I plan to go back for more work in the future......

View more comments (12)
ID
Athol, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article