Pissed Customer

I bought a 2017 GMC Savana Van from them. When I first looked at the van I noticed things wrong with it. It was GM Certified. I showed the things that were wrong with it to the woman that was helping me. No. 1 The windshield was chipped and had a small crack. She went and got one of the managers to look at it. He told me he would glue it. I told him I wanted it replaced. He then asked me to split the cost to replace it. I told him that I didn't break it why would I pay for half of it. He explained that the cost to replace it would be around 600.00 dollars. I have a 2008 Savana van and just had the windshield replaced at Pull A Part for 250.0 dollars. I told him to take 600 off the van and I would deal with it. He said no they would fix it no deduction from the price. I then told them I need a trailer hitch put on the van. Additional 500 dollars. I agreed to that. Then the back doors didn't close properly and would let water in. They agreed to fix that as well. I bought the van and a week later I was told it was ready for pick up. We to dealer to pick it up and windshield was replaced and the trailer hitch was on. I noticed at that time that there was no place to attach the wires. I Went back in and asked about the wiring. The manager cam out and looked as well and told me he would send it back to have the plug for the wires put in it would be ready the next weekend. I called the lady that was helping me and she told me it wasn't ready and they might not fix the doors for me do to so many favors. I proceeded to as what favors She said the windshield and the trailer hitch. I told her that the windshield was a safety hazard and that they were obligated to fix it and as for the trailer hitch that I paid for that so how was that a favor. She told me she would fight for me to fix the doors. Finley 26 days later she called me to come pick it up. I went back to the dealer to pick it up and all was fixed and I thanked her. I started to drive my new van home she yelled stop to me. I opened the window and she asked where the drive out tag was. I told her she never gave me one. She told me to go ahead and drive it home and that she would drop it by my home shortly. I waited for four hours for her to drop the tag off at my home. At a quarter to 7pm I was frustrated and texted he not to bother with it tonight I would go by in the morning. Back to the dealer I go to get the paper tag that every vehicle is obligated to have. The lady I was dealing with was not there. The manager asked me if I had it I told him I never got it. He called the sales lady that was helping me and she told him that it was lost. Then the financing lady came out of her office and told me to drive without one and gave me a paper and told me to give that to the police if I got pulled over without a tag. By now I'm livid and the used manager comes out to ask me why I'm angry. I told him that this was the worst car or van sale I have ever had. I told him what kind of dealer sends you out without a tag on it. All he kept asking me was why was I angry. Needless to say I just left the place angry. I went home to settle down. After abought a hour I regained my composure. I decided to go back to the new car dealer John Thornton and tell the manager of what a mess of the sale they had made. I got to the dealer walked into the main show room and asked to speak to the manager. They told me he was busy and I would have to wait. I waited for a hour and a half to speak to him. After the first hour I asked at the front desk if he new I was waiting. The gentleman said the he new I was waiting. After the hour and a half I left and told the guy at the front desk to tell the manager that I said thanks for his time. I would never use this Deler to buy a car or van. They will promise everything and try to give you nothing.
#1819634

M1 Malaysia employ this unqualified trader that operates in Kuwait and Greece to name a few places where he (Patrick John Thornton) lies and chests ex-pats out of any life savings ! Attention!!

ID
Lithia Springs, Georgia
Product
2017 Gmc Savana Car
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article