Dr. John T. Growney's Office Atchison Kansas 66002 Imprisons SSD Patien

John T Growneys Office - Dr. John T. Growney's Office Atchison Kansas 66002 Imprisons SSD Patien
Monthly Bills from Dr. John T. Growney's office and staff shows payments made to the Atchison Kansas County Sheriffs Department for warrants numerous times. What started out as finding a Doctor to monitor my disabilities has turned out to be *** for my 9 ear old son and I! The amount Dr. John T. Growney is demanding Right Now is the 20% Medicare doesnt pay. So I dont understand why so agressively approach us in this manner. Moving to Atchison Kansas has become a nightmare for my little boy and I! For instance, the Atchison County sheriff's office came to the door last time and handcuffed me in front of my son who at this time was crying. I said please, my son is at home all by his self! His goal to become a policeman has now changed.

Time for you to find an attorney. If you are on the dole or have limited income, try Legal Services in your town/county. Something is seriously awry with your relationship with this physician.

@John N

How can you even tell what the poster is trying to say?

The police can not arrest you for a civil matter Time to lawyer up

View more comments (2)
ID
Shawnee, Oklahoma
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article