Antonia Has

Refused to service me cause I brought my kids

Had an appointment got there early and the first thing the owner says to me is " what you couldnt find a babysitter." I said my kids are older and have their I pads and dont cause any trouble. He says fine then starts looking at my hair saying Oh this is a big job this is going to cost you. I said just tell me what we have to do and give me a price. He says what do you want i said highlights he looks at my hair, shifting throught it says what do you want i said highlights. You want them daker or lighter i said lighter. Then asks me a third time what do you want. I said is there a communication problem here...i would like highlights. He goes in the back a d come back 3 mins later and says i dont feel comfortable with kids in my store i said there are no signs posted or nor dis he mention anything on the phone that kids were not allowed. I told him that i work 7 days a week and have not been anle to get my hair done since July and i made room for today and will not know when i will get a chnace again. And he said you can reschedule another day when you dont have your kids. My kids were just sitting in the chair and didnt even move an inch...he kept going on saying this is going to take at least 2 hours and i dont want the kids in my store. This guy needs to know that moat women are working and have children and its not so easy to get or pay for a babysitter. I will never go back.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Doesnt like kids
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article