Rips customers off

For over 30 years we get our septic pumped every 3 years for routine maintenance. Since 2016 there has only been 1-2 people living in this home so we knew the septic was not full but since we were coming up on the 3rd year we get it pumped anyway full or not. I even advised the company the septic was not full and we are just doing our routine maintenance, I even popped the lids off the tank and can verify it was not full. The driver even stated my septic is perfect and our setup is great. The problem I have with this crook John Matthes Septic Pumping occurred when the driver gave me a bill for pumping full tanks when they were not full because not many people live at that house. As a pissed consumer I gave John Matthes Septic Pumping a bad review online. I then get a call from the owner who was not even there stating he will make up a lie to the town about my septic if I don't remove my review. I told the owner the driver did not pump out 1500 gallons and I even asked the driver how do you know how many gallons are you pumping he said he can tell by just looking at the tank. He did not show me any meter read as the owner stated on the phone and just charge 1500 gallons of pumping. So the owner apparently lied to the town on the permit in retaliation for my review but when the driver was here he told me my septic is great and anytime we had our routine septic pumped the companies say it's in great shape. I have a receipt from this crooked company with no issues written on it but apparently when a bad review is written on them they make up lies. I provided the Town with the receipt as well. Consumers should stay far away from this crook!
ID
Wharton, New Jersey
Service
John Matthes Septic Pumping Owner
Reason of review
Service scam and False Information

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article