Moncerrat Lyv

Problem with this order

Joes Jeans - Problem with this order
Joes Jeans - Problem with this order - Image 2
Joes Jeans - Problem with this order - Image 3
Wrong product sent. Joes Jeans website shows these jeans manufactured using various materials with a lesser percentage of cotton. The sewn in tag on the jeans i received shows only a two materials used with a high percentage of cotton at 96%. Thats why these jeans were discounted and sold as a final sale. This ended up being to good to be true. My several attempts to communicate with Joes customer service has been a nightmare not to mention time consuming. I gave them my complete explanation of the problem, asking for a return merchandise authorization with a refund. I only get a reply saying how can we help you?. This is been going on back and forth between customer service and myself.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Normally good products
Cons:
  • Details on products do not match what the tags say

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: With high end high priced jeans, read the materials used when buying and receiving to make sure they match. Knockoff jeans are everywhere nowadays.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article