Service@***b-street.biz

Hi I`m P. Navarro and I`m pleased with the services of company with e-mail service@***b-street.biz . They are European company , they located my employer and thanks to their help now I`m working in uk as caregiver. Training was given in the beginning. I work 8yours a days/5 days a week. My employer provides the acommodation too. This is their tel.: 088702**** and e-mail : service@***b-street.biz for contact . They helped me and guided me through the whole applying process, they can help you too -I recommend this company to you too.

izvinqvam se mnogo no ostanah na staroto si mqsto da rabotq i za sega se otkazvam. blagodarq vi mnogo za sadeysvieto

GSM-087627****

proiavavam interes

View more comments (2)
ID
Beijing, Beijing

About

Summary

Job Street serves top companies and job seekers in Asian countries, such as Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and India. The company provides proactive and advantageous staffing solutions no matter what kind of personnel you need. On its site you can find more than 11 million resumes from potential workers with different specializations and qualifications, and some of them will obviously meet your demands. Jobseekers who become the members of Job Street’s community get access to vacancies from 200,000 leading companies that constantly offer new chances to get more benefits of your experience or try your abilities in something new in modern competitive and challenging job market.

Job Street reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article