All they do is take money and have not delivered anything

They charge my credit card And don't deliver anything that was ordered Talking to the office is pointless

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere.

#2252068

Never had any issue with this company!

Houston, Texas

JKW Enterprises - This company is fraud to the max. I ordered a product on 11/11 and on on 11/16 the status was “Shipped” but it was not. Only a label was created. Email to Cust support. No worries it’s been shipped.
Another email to CS. Dont worry its been shipper. No change in tracking number status. USPS still waiting for the package. FRAUD LIES BS. Thats what they are about. STAY AWAY. DONT GO THERE.

User's recommendation: This advertising should be banned from FB because the company is fraud.

Round Lake, Illinois
Preferred solution
Apology

Verified Reviewer

They’re thieves

JKW Enterprises - They’re thieves
JKW Enterprises - They’re thieves
Update by user Feb 26, 2021

It hasn’t developed AT ALL. They straight up stole my money and never sent me my merchandise which they openly admit.

They know they didn’t send me anything. Definitely not ok.

Original review updated by user Feb 26, 2021
February 26, 2021 Update from statement on Jan 1 Still unresolved. And Im still blocked from calling the number, the one heard in this shared recording of their representative Thats DREADFUL customer service imo. In October They said they Cant find my order, that they found a weeks before that... but then they dont even bother to reimburse me either. Thats insane. I showed them the statement where they were paid, they took my money and wont give it back. Thieves. Im not going to apologize for not liking criminals. I Placed an Order in April, in August they tell me Im being impatient. They knew where my order was in August, by October wow they lost their heads and my order too, oh and my refund as well. Theyre not supporting American politics. They arent being endorsed by these ppl whose names are adorned on items theyre allegedly selling. To date idk if theyre even sending any gear to ppl who place orders. Surely Im not the only person who ordered something they supposedly sell, Ive not seen any gear from this so called business yet. If they were from America youd think they would know batter than this. Watch out patpubs. Im Not even warmed up YET. Theyre getting away with THIS in America.I mustve just stepped into the twilight zone. One way or another, Im getting my moneys worth. MORE THAN my moneys worth. And patpubs JKW ENTERPRISES can take THAT to the bank.

User's recommendation: Keep shopping Bc they’re much better online sites to buy from.

#1987495

Still unresolved. The numbers right there in the recording of his voice Mail message.

They’ve blocked me I can’t even call these thieves.

It’s maddening. That was my Christmas present money they stole I don’t appreciate that AT ALL

Yukon, Oklahoma
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Criminals
  • Quality
Loss
Preferred solution
I’m not giving them any more contact info at this point. They’ll get In touch if they don’t want their business blasted all over *** and creation Apology and refund and explanation for their unethical conduct, this has been a horrible experience for me.