Terribly misleading company

I started the process to consolidate, everything sounded great, almost too good to be true. I asked them to send me documentation to support that my creditors were willing to drop my interest rate from 22% to 1.9%, they refused. I told them I needed to think about it and would get back to them by Thursday of the following week. Within 2 days they were calling me, hounding me, threatening me to get my business. It "smelled fishy" so I decided not to do business with them. Told them to stop calling me. They stopped for about a month but now call me 2 - 3 times a day. They are relentless. Don't get hooked on them. Don't pay the $1000 - $1500 upfront fees when you can negotiate with your creditors.
ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

JKB Financial Loan Modification Roseville

JKB Financial are a scam they did not perform the services that were rendered. Contact BBB in northern California. They are not an accredited business and lyed to many people to say that they were. They are not legit. Also contact State Bar Association in Sacramento or the Attorney General in Sacramento they will confirm that. They charged us upront fees and do not have the proper licensing to charge upront fees. Loan Modification should only take no more than 90 days. My house is now in foreclosure because of their incompetence. Jason Bartlett and Eric Mercer are not licensed to do Loan Modifications.

Give him a call and let him know: (916) 300-****

ID
#206754 Review #206754 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Francisco, California
Loss

About

JKB Financial Terms of Service
To read more: http://adsrelief.com/terms-and-conditions/
JKB Financial Privacy Policy
Talk to a Debt Specialist to find The Customer's best solution. Find out how much faster The User of Websitell be debt-free with Website adsrelief.com negotiate and settle with creditors for The Client of JKB Financial I didn't think I could stay in a debt program but Joshua Newman told me of all the options I had and what would be best for me. Josh made me very comfortable and so far the process has been great. I've called Josh several times with questions and he's helped me in every step. Joshua was so polite and knowledgeable. He answered all JKB Financial's' questions and explained all the options available to me. He was patient as I asked him many questions about the program. He is very professional and shows great empathy. It was a pleasure working with him and I feel that he put me in the best program that suits Company's needs. Company's first contact with American debt solutions was exceptional.
To read more: http://adsrelief.com/privacy-policy/
JKB Financial FAQ
To read more: http://adsrelief.com/f-a-q-s/
Summary

JKB Financial is a sales and marketing company that works with its clients to determine the best options suited for their particular situation which can include Bankruptcy, Debt Consolidation, Debt Settlement, Short-Sale, or a Cash-Out Refinance, etc. JKB Financial chooses the best company or attorney group that suits their clients’ needs, after what the clients have to contract with the recommended company to complete the service. The settlement companies work for their clients, not for the benefit of the creditors. JKB Financial deals with such issues as Settle debt, Credit repair, Lower bills, getting Bills under Control, Finding a Job, Loan Mode, House purchase, Interest rate reducing, Short sale, Credit report order and some others to assist its clients.

JKB Financial reviews and complaints

JKB Financial is ranked 571 out of 2286 in Financial Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article