JKAYGFX Scam. Avoid www.jkaygfx.com!

I paid JJ over $1,000 for a main page design, myspace layout, coding, t-shirts, and a logo. All I ever got was a logo. He told me his mom was in wheel chair and I found out that is a complete lie. He keep coming up with reasons why but It's been over 6 months now... a complete scam. DO NOT USE JKAYGFX, www.jkaygfx.com. He will not answer or respond over AIM. He also broke a NDA which I have hired a lawyer to file a claim against him. Once again, avoid JKAYGFX! Do not believe anything he says. He will lie to you until you send him money. JKAYGFX IS A SCAM.

Ive used jj for over 10 projects now, and i have never had a problem with him. I also found it funny that you have posted about this samething on every complaint website you could find.

If you are considering using jj please realize there are really only 1 or 2 people who complain about him, they just seem to have a very loud mouth and a need to destroy him. Anyways I love mr karabagli's work and I will use him for all my design needs in the future.

lol

:? HES NOT A SCAM ARTIST

HE IS A SCAM ARTIST !!!!!!!!

View more comments (3)
ID
Temecula, California

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article