JKAYGFX Scam. Avoid www.jkaygfx.com!

I paid JJ over $1,000 for a main page design, myspace layout, coding, t-shirts, and a logo. All I ever got was a logo. He told me his mom was in wheel chair and I found out that is a complete lie. He keep coming up with reasons why but It's been over 6 months now... a complete scam. DO NOT USE JKAYGFX, www.jkaygfx.com. He will not answer or respond over AIM. He also broke a NDA which I have hired a lawyer to file a claim against him. Once again, avoid JKAYGFX! Do not believe anything he says. He will lie to you until you send him money. JKAYGFX IS A SCAM.

Ive used jj for over 10 projects now, and i have never had a problem with him. I also found it funny that you have posted about this samething on every complaint website you could find.

If you are considering using jj please realize there are really only 1 or 2 people who complain about him, they just seem to have a very loud mouth and a need to destroy him. Anyways I love mr karabagli's work and I will use him for all my design needs in the future.

lol

:? HES NOT A SCAM ARTIST

HE IS A SCAM ARTIST !!!!!!!!

View more comments (3)
ID
Temecula, California

About

Summary

JkayGFX, GFXConn, Jj Karabagli SCAM Ripoff Sarasota Florida*UPDATE *UPDATE. ... Chicago, IllinoisComputer Graphics : JkayGFX / GFXConn / Jj KarabagliFlorida ...

JkayGFX-GFXConn-Jj Karabagli reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article