Poor wk caving now roof 5600$???

JK Ford Construction - Poor wk caving now roof 5600$???
We paid $5,600 for a porch that is leaking in my kitchen and I contacted the owner of the company he said that couldn't have been from his work. I called him a few more times he once said he was going to come out and never came out even ask for the address but never showed. He has never called me and concerning this matter it's been 6 years now I have been trying to talk to Channel 5 but it's caving in my roof I am disabled my home is buckling in the middle of from where he went up the roof with metal and the storage we've had lately rock this place about a month ago and we had cat winds... I have home insurance but they of course won't cover it because it's been too long but the report itself is active crumbling again I'm a disabled and not able to get out there and take pictures I took them years back and have some of them. But I have text Communications still from that time and now it's how much worth it so much more has to be done. All I want is someone else not this company to fix this situation it is, I've seen people complain about his company before.
ID
Service
Jk Ford Construction Porch Building Service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article