State: New Jersey City: Mount Laurel Product: Jjshouse Shipping Service Clear all filters (1 of 96 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
2.2

Update by user Jan 21

So far, JJSHouse refuses to give me my money back. They offered 40% redound because they cannot sale the dress.

I CANNOT WEAR IT EITHER! Basically, I have to pay them 60% for the dress they screwed up.

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2018

I ordered a total of 6 dresses from JJSHouse over the past 14 months. The first four orders were perfect and I was a very satisfied client. I placed an order on Dec 9 and another one on Dec 12. The first order was to wear for a Christmas party, and the 2nd order was...

They are out of China and have no intention of returning funds they already have. They sent me a dress with a different top than how it appeared in the picture.

They told me to "purchase some fabric and tidy it up".

What? They act like they can't speak English but when you file a dispute, they suddenly appear to be able to speak and write English very well.....you will lose your dispute too because of their 7 day cancellation policy, no matter if the situation is their fault.

View more comments