State: New Jersey Product: Jjshouse Shipping Service Clear all filters (2 of 65 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
2.2

Update by user Jan 21

So far, JJSHouse refuses to give me my money back. They offered 40% redound because they cannot sale the dress.

I CANNOT WEAR IT EITHER! Basically, I have to pay them 60% for the dress they screwed up.

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2018

I ordered a total of 6 dresses from JJSHouse over the past 14 months. The first four orders were perfect and I was a very satisfied client. I placed an order on Dec 9 and another one on Dec 12. The first order was to wear for a Christmas party, and the 2nd order was...

They are out of China and have no intention of returning funds they already have. They sent me a dress with a different top than how it appeared in the picture.

They told me to "purchase some fabric and tidy it up".

What? They act like they can't speak English but when you file a dispute, they suddenly appear to be able to speak and write English very well.....you will lose your dispute too because of their 7 day cancellation policy, no matter if the situation is their fault.

View more comments
Review
Service
Jjshouse Shipping Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue

JJsHouse.com takes your money and runs.

They take your money, request that you provide a date for your event so your order arrives in time, post a shipping arrival time, never send the merchandise and then refuse to refund your money in full, telling you that they'll only give a partial refund and nothing if you don't refute your claims against them with Paypal and your credit card company. They actually expect you to be *** enough to let them have your money when they've given you NOTHING. Customer service is a joke; I can't even blame their replies on a poor command of English because I truly believe they know exactly what they're saying and doing to hold you at bay. The saddest thing is that although I will get my money back from my credit card company, they're not giving it back to my bank as they LEGALLY ARE REQUIRED TO. DON'T BUY FROM THIS CHINESE COMPANY. They pose as a company with designer dresses that they knock off, and either send you junk or NOTHING. Report them to the authorities, such as econsumer.gov or ic3 and buy locally in your own country.

I'm after receiving my 2 bridesmaid dresses and they r the wrong colour , fit is very poor and all the sequins r falling off just from taking it out of the bag ! I can not get in contact with them could some1 plz provide a contact for them plz !

Review