Review Rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

I ordered a black cashmere faux fur wrap on 12/03/2018. The company deducted my money from my debit card!! This order was completed and I thought I would be getting my order within 2 weeks!!! I inquired about my order on 12/16/2018?? I was told then, that my order was being processed and made to order as it was coming from China!!!! I was advised to be patient and it would ship out in a couple of days!! Well all my questions and answers were by e-mail only...... Now, the representative told me, to expect my order on 12/22/2018!!! I was very upset as I had to go and purchase another item in place of this wrap!!! They still had my money !!! Well, they stated that if I refused my order when it was delivered that the shipping company would destroy the merchandise! !! So, on 12/23/2018 I wanted thenorder canceled and now they tell me , that they will refund my money!! Minus the shipping charge and in 3 weeks I should see the money refunded to my account!! Now, I believe that they never processed the order period! !! Never again for me ever!!
Most Helpful
I Selected 2 dresses online using the drop down size box as I do with every other site. Selected my usual size. I was so excited about my selection that when it took almost 3wks to receive them I EMAIL the company. I received the dresses 2 days later. I am 5ift9in...

You should always look at a size chart never assume your size is the same at all sites online from what i can see this is just poor shopping choices

Same issue. One sized item should designed to fit small Chinese ladies not eurpean. Cannot get address to return items to!

Wow, what an unpleasant experience. Dress I ordered was suppose to have a beige under skirt that would be visible through the lace and it was white which was the wrong color. The dress was 14 inches too small! The material was of very poor quality and the workmanship...

Jjshouse - Keeping my fingers crossed.

After reading all of the bad reviews I am just keeping my fingers crossed as the wedding is in August. It is May 17, I am praying for the best scenario.
I liked
  • To be determined

Jjshouse - Not satisfied with this company

I order a blazer on 4-29-19 it was send to the wrong address I never got it I want my money back. Order #2935790098 Tracking #LT632217115CN
Product

Jjshouse - Can't get any info for a return

There is a Hong Kong number that never answers!!!!]
I didn't like
  • No customer service help
  • Returns process
  • I did not get my money back

Jjshouse - Not worth it don’t buy from them

I order a necklace never got it and I pay for fast shipping and I still haven’t received the product and I have called and send emails nothi Don’t bored customer service is horrible this is not worth you money or time and I make sure everyone knows that
1.2

Jjshouse - Worst company online history

I order a necklace for prom it been almost to week and I pay to get it delivered in 3-4 days yet don’t have it at all I super upset and will never buy from them again
2.0
Show

Jjshouse - JJs House charged my card and sent NO DRESS!!

I placed an order for a cocktail dress on 4/26 and paid for EXPEDITED shipping. My credit card was CHARGED IMMEDIATELY and I have STILL NOT RECEIVED THE DRESS! JJs would not respond to my emails UNTIL I left a bad review. ONLY THEN they got in contact w me. Since then they still have not even begun MAKING THE DRESS! And they have attempted to BRIBE ME, THEIR UNHAPPY CUSTOMER by telling me they will give me a refund if I REMOVE THE BAD REVIEW!!
Show

Jjshouse - Difficult to get return address to send back dress

I brought a dress for my wife from jjshouse a standard size , as it wasnt what my wife expectedwe deceided to send it back this where the problems started, we cannot seem to get a return label or return address , looks likely we are not going to get a refund . I brought from this company as it seemed to be a U.K. company and i knew in that case we would have redress through the uk courts, I would at themoment not recomend this company to anyone. yours martin hankins
2.0
I didn't like
  • Trying to return dress
  • No refund or resolution offered
Show

Jjshouse - Have been trying to contact customer service with no response.

Received a hat that was too big. Want to return for reinbursement . No response.
2.4

Jjshouse Products and Services Reviews

Latest Question

Jjshouse Questions

Jjshouse - Tried calling

I have tried to call this company to find oyr where my expidited order is. I will never by from this place again. I want my order Please i expidited.