Junior Reviewer

CHECK THE POUNDS FOR A $100

JIVE TURKEY told me that the FRIED turkey I purchased for $100, would feed 15 people and it was 14 pounds. I purchased the turkey at a POP-UP shop on 332 Myrtle Avenue in Brooklyn. THAT was a CLUE, the POP-UP shop did not have 15 varieties only 4 and it wasn't the good ones. I tried returning the turkey that was 7.5 lbs instead of 14 lbs. What a RIP OFF and it was not fried all the way... IT was DISGUSTING, poor communication and customer service, just like a FUNERAL PARLOR..I PAID TOO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE. the turkey was no bigger than my HAIR ROLLER AND NO WIDER THAN IT. BE WARE OF CRIMINALS, THEY come in all sizes and taste. HORRIBLE NO THANK YOU FOR THE GIVING.. YOU JIVE TURKEYS....QUALITY NOT QUANTITY.. NOT..AND THEY WOULD NOT EXCHANGE OR RETURN.. YOU JUDGE! AND THE TURKEY WAS PLACED IN PLASTIC/WITH ITS SAUCE IN A WHITE BOX WITH A CARRYING HANDLE AND NOT TAPED ON THE BOTTOM SO I HAD SIDE WALK TURKEY CRUST ON THE TURKEY. AND ON THE BOX IN STATED 7.5 lbs. WE NEED TO MAKE BUSINESSES ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR RUSHED, POP, AND CARRY OUT. I WILL NOT USE THIS BUSINESS AGAIN. THE TURKEYS THEY GAVE FOR FREE WAS BIGER THAN WHAT THEY FRIED; THEY ARE PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE A FANTASTIC TAX WRITE OFF, AND CHARGE US MORE FOR THE PURCHASE..WHAT MORALS..
ID
#1719691 Review #1719691 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Brooklyn, New York
Pros
  • It looked like a turkey i think
Cons
  • Horrible container
  • Not enough varieties
  • Did not wash hands open package
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article