Lack of communication

my wife and i did a credit app there and i told them before we come all the way down there, to let us know if we were approved they had all the information. income weekly to bi-weekly pay i mean everything, needless to say we were told to come on down we can finalize the deal today. we arrived about 9 in the morning and they seem to have forgotten we were even there. by the way the dealer we talked to and test drove a car with was not the same guy that waited on us when we got there. i talked to the original sales person about our appointment he did not tell that he would be off. so we had to deal with a sales person that did not have our paper work and expected us to do it all over again, and we did. so why waiting on the response its liked that they forgotten us again and then finally we walked out, never to hear from them again. we are still in search of another car. that was last october 2018

Kia ignored my wife while the salesmen dickered over whose turn it was to go to lunch first. Then the fellow who finally did acknowledge her wanted to speak "with her husband".

I absolutely hate buying cars and instruct my wife to find what she wants and won't go near a dealership unless I absolutely must. Needless to say she walked (over to the Volvo dealership) and took care of business promptly, politely, correctly and in an atmosphere of customer service.

The car is great, the dealership very good, service grade A. Kia, you blew it forever with us.

ID
Cons
  • Changing sales person
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
let the customer know if their approved or not before making them wait unattended

They lie about financing/ pay off