Jim Ellis VW (Peachtree Industrial) - Atlanta, GA

This was the WORST customer service experience I've EVER had. I'm originally from Detroit and have never had but the best experience at Bob Saks Volkswagen. I brought my 2002 Jetta in to Jim Ellis because my catalytic converter was rattling intermittently and I had received a recall letter for the part. After they looked at it I drove away from the dealership and noticed that my armrest was broken! I immediately brought it back and the receptionist told me to come back in the morning. When I brought it back, the manager said she'd look at it but that there was no way that her technicians could have broken it. The customer service rep. in the service dept. kept on basically calling me a liar by saying they didn't do anything and that it must have been already broken and that I was TAKING ADVANTAGE of them!!! The worst part was that she stated "we even performed a $50 dollar diagnostic test and didn't charge you for it"... this made me furious... was she trying to compensate them breaking my armrest with a test that I didn't ask them to perform??? And if this test was for the catalytic converter, shouldn't that have been included because of the recall?? Needless to say this whole experience completely disgusted me and I HIGHLY suggest that you go elsewhere for your Volkswagen needs.
ID
Tustin, California

About

Jim Ellis VW Warranty
To read more: https://www.jimellisvwatlanta.com/people-first-warranty.htm
Jim Ellis VW Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.jimellisvwatlanta.com/privacy.htm
Summary

Jim Ellis Volkswagen, an automobile dealer, has been on the market since 1971, offering a wide range Volkswagen models, including Touareg, Eos, Jetta, Tiguan, Routan, New Beetle, CC, Passat, Rabbit and GTI. The company offers a huge selection of Atlanta pre-owned and new vehicles and cars. All used cars undergo a thorough inspection by expert ASE-trained mechanics. Jim Ellis Volkswagen offers a full range of auto maintenance services, including multi-point vehicle inspection to identify developing problems with the car. Jim Ellis also offers a range of auto financing options. The company services Atlanta area, in particular, Marietta, Decatur, Buford, Dunwoody, Roswell, Alpharetta, Cobb, Forsyth and Fulton.

Jim Ellis VW reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article