gg c Jxn

Ripped Off

Jim Crandell Golf Cart Sales - Ripped Off
Original review Nov 22, 2022

CROOKS!! Buyer beware!

This man and his crew are crooks. They sold us a "new" 2022 golf cart. they delivered it the same day. An hour later, a large piece of rust fell off the bottom of the cart.

We took a picture of the bottom, only to find out the entire bottom was rusted out. His employee Richard said it was up north and that's why it had rust! (Apparently, he thinks I was born yesterday) Newsflash Richard! I lived up north, vehicles don't rust unless you are driving in snow and salt for several years, it wasn't surface rust; it was completely rusted out.

I tried to return it and get my money back the same day and Jim said he would take it back, and then a week later, said he spent my money and didn't have any money to refund me for my purchase. Then he said he would sell it for me and keep 20% for selling it. I refused to do that; I would not give that CROOK one more penny! I would give that cart away for free b4 I would let him touch it!

After some research on my own, it turned out that he took an old frame, and put a new body on it. His employee Richard, said the batteries were new, we found out they were 4 years old. They gave us a 2-year warranty but refused to fix a banging noise in the rear of the cart. I also found out through research that Yamaha golf carts went to a 1-piece body in 2017, so this one being a 3-piece body was at least 6 years or older.

During my research, I did talk to other dealers and every single one said they hear nothing but bad things about these crooks!

Our situation wasn't a surprise to any of them! If I could give them negative stars, I would.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: CROOKS!! Buyer Beware

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article