Arrogant store owner accusing of theft

I live north of the border and go shopping in Spokane Washington a few times a year. There is a store downtown Spokane called Jigsaw that carries an interesting collection of women's clothing and accessories. Prices are higher end. In May of 2014 I bought a dress for my son's wedding in this store and found the owner helpful but a bit arrogant. Later in July I was back in Spokane with a friend and wanted to check out Jigsaw to see what was new in stock. It was extremely hot out so both myself and my friend were dressed accordingly, shorts and a tank top, light summer dress. While I was trying on a few pieces of clothing my friend was in the opposite dressing room trying on a single item. When she came out of the dressing room the owner rushed into the change room and said there was an empty hanger in the room, which my friend told her was already in there when she used the room. The owner insisted that was not possible as she checked the change rooms after every customer, kept remarking about the empty hanger, and glaring at my friend. She was suggesting my friend had stolen some thing from her store and being very hostile. Will not shop there again!
ID
Spokane, Washington
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
warn other consumers of owner's practices and boycott this store

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article