Jiffy Products - Window Installation Review from Royersford, Pennsylvania

A few years ago I had Jiffy products out of Spring city,Pa to do some work om my house. The owner came over and wrote everything thst he was going to do and was so polite and helpful and patient he answered all my questions so i hired him. There was to be a new window in the kitchen which took most of the bill, and then my dining room ceiling was supposed to be done also for an extra fee. The owners sons came and put the window in and did very good work on it. When they were done, they said they would be back to finish the ceiling. The owner came over and i wrote a check for the entire bill including the ceiling. Well...they never came back. I approached him one day when i spotted his truck at wawa and he said he has not forgotten about me. Months went by and after calling maybe 10 times I just figured he wasnt coming back. I spoke with a lawyer and he said truthfully that I probably would neer see a dime even if I won the lawsuit so of course I wrote him off. But word to the wise, do not pay this guy until he is totally finished and you have inspected everything they were supposed to do. I will NEVER have them do any work to my house again! Jiffy Products in Spring City, Pa. STAY AWAY from these guys! They'll take your money and run!
ID
Royersford, Pennsylvania
Service
Jiffy Products Company Window Installation
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article