Verified Reviewer

Rude unprofessional customer service rep

Call online to purchase a diamond ring that was in stock. The first rep, Lisa, was very nice. She said they have to turn my debit cards into a gift cards, I said will I get my money back on my cards if the item is not available she said yes I never heard of a story not being able to use debit cards. So the next day I call cs, took my bank information and two gift cards. She check ask me did they have right size 7.5 then phone hung up no call back or email. I had to call to see where my 300 dollars went. Talk to 3 cs rep said I would get my mine back. She called the lady that took order. She said they must sell out. False advertisement on the # of rings in stock. I'm struck with gift cards. Very unprofessional service customer service and I don't want to use their business after being treated unfair. Being a cancer patient just had 360 back surgery, I couldn't go into the store. I try to trust online services. Instead, I got added stress that was uncalled-for. Where is the customer satisfaction? I've never been treated like this of ordering anything online, maybe in store with Jared Jewelry Store. I have reached out to my banks to deal with this situation unfairly treated no product produced when they were several sizes and the customer service rep said it was available, so like they just ripped me off and turned my money into gifts certificates to be stuck to purchase something from their store. I'm a very unsatisfied customer.

User's recommendation: Not online. May be going to the store and you’ll be treated more fairly and you’ll be able to see the merchandise and not trust what they say. They have in stock online.

ID
Carrollton, Texas

Do NOT buy from jewelryweb.com

I ordered a necklace, didn't here from them. Then called them a few days later to here it was out of stock. So they it'll be here tomorrow and will be sent out as soon as possible, which I paid rush delivery for, they said they'll credit my account, but I highly doubt it the guy sounded like a tool. don't buy from them, I thought I was gonna be ripped off, it's only the day after I called, hopefully I get it and I didn't get ripped off. Don't buy from there it's a waste of time. Also email customer service takes about two days!! poor customer service, prices and website. bewareeeeeee!
ID
Sarasota, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article