Jetson Will Not Repair the Door Frame They Damaged

Jetson TV And Appliance - Jetson Will Not Repair the Door Frame They Damaged
Jetson TV And Appliance - Jetson Will Not Repair the Door Frame They Damaged
On 2/28 Jetson delivered applianes to our home. The delivery person removed our door from the frame. He could not rehang it properly. He stripped the original holes, then tried screwing it back in several times resulting in 6 extra holes at each door hinge. That's 18 holes total. It took 2 people to close the door. they promised the would take care of it, 3/1/2019 2 men came to fix the door. They did not plug the holes. They used plastic inserts in the strpped holes to secure the door. It still did not operate properly, was difficult to open and close. 3/6/19 We called to follow up and were told a permit was being pulled for the repair. 3/111/19 a Contractor appeared at 4 pm at our home w/out notice. I wsn't home, my husband had a medical appointent, no repair took place. We called 3/11, 3/13 and 3/15 and could not get any addional information. 3/19/19 Someone from Jetson came and adjusted the hunge. He never looked under the hinge to see the holes. The door now opens and closes properly, but still is anchored by plastic sleeves and has 18 extra holes in it. I have called daily since March 20. Today, 4/3/19 Jason said he recieved an email and Jetson is not willing to do anything further for us. My door was fine and actually did not need to be removed to make the delivery. All I'm asking is they fix the damage to my satisfaction. I'm concerned if we have a hurricane, my home will be compromised.
ID
Service
Jetson Tv And Appliance Delivery Service
Cons
  • Refuse to come out and look at the problem
Reason of review
They damaged my home and refuse to repair it properly.
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article