Verified Reviewer

I got ripped off

Update by user Jul 18, 2021

Seller never did respond to me. Since it was purchased on a credit card the funds were returned to me

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2021
These people are a bunch of thieves, liars, cons, and rip off artists. I ordered an oversized multicolor solar lighted gala wind spinner with 4 rotors. What I received was a goofy little red wind spinner. Fortunately it was ordered thru pay pal and I was able to get my money back since the supplier would not communicate with me. Worst buy ever. DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM THESE ***
ID

Verified Reviewer

Received wrong item & they will not make it right

Update by user May 16, 2021

This Jessy Company offered 25% and 45% refund so I disputed the whole charge of $50.98 with my credit card. They refunded me everything. I WILL NOT purchase anything like that again.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2021
We ordered the Oversized Multicolor Solar Lighted Gala Wind Spinner with Four Rotors X 1 They shipped something cheap and not the correct item. They will not make it right!

User's recommendation: I would not EVER recommend using Jessiy Shopbase in China to purchase ANYTHING.

#2023192

Worst company ever. These people are a bunch of rip off artists.

What I received was a goofy little red wind wind spinner. DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE ***

ID
Pros
  • Have had dependable emails a day later
Cons
  • Terrible company to resolve with
Loss
Preferred solution
I want a full refund! They send me something worth $20 and I paid $50

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article