Jessie Bennett, fraud, deceptive business practices, crook

Jessie Bennett Web Design And Social Media - Jessie Bennett, fraud, deceptive business practices, crook
I met Jessie Bennett and her husband Stephen Burt one night at a Belmont PTA meeting. Jessie Bennett is a web designer and social media consultant, and specializes in providing websites for authors and independent publishers. She was founding editor of Beacon Broadside, the blog for Beacon Press, where she worked as Digital Content Developer. Prior to that she was Assistant Editor for Rain Taxi Review of Books in Minneapolis, and webmaster for Ruminator Review. She has lived in Belmont with her family for ten years, and has one child each at Chenery Middle School and Burbank Elementary, where she served for the past two years as Co-President of the PTA. Her husband is Stephen Burt. He is a Professor of English at Harvard University. Stephen Burt is a poet, literary critic, and professor. His essay collection Close Calls with Nonsense, burt@***.harvard.edu. His website is https://www.closecallswithnonsense.com/ Jessie's previous FBE involvement includes graphic design work for the Spelling Bee. Ms. Bennett holds a BA in Theatre Arts from the University of Minnesota. She promised me she could provide tailored guidance to authors like me in promoting my work without being crass. She stated she could help me determine how extensive my online presence can and should be. From websites to Facebook to Twitter to YouTube to wherever we go next, She also stated she could help me find my voice online. She further stated she was a freelance editor and writer for book reviews, author interviews, and original essays for outlets including Babble, Rain Taxi Review of Books, Ruminator Review, and Publishers Weekly. As a result, I trusted her. That's when the problems arose: I gave her a large deposit of money to start my website and etc… I never heard from her or her husband again. They won't return my calls either. I want my money back. This has been over a year. Jessie and her husband live at 15 Trowbridge Street Belmont, MA, 02478. I don't get it, the Town of Belmont is so small. They should be embarrassed, they have no shame.

15 Trowbridge Street Belmont, MA, 02478.? Maybe we should all picket there their house and place of work!

They suck at web designing. They need to be in jail!

Immediately they called themselves giving me an email address to their legal department. I told that ho no I am calling my bank and I did and got all all of my money back now the bank is dealing with their fraudulent ***

ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Service
Jessie Bennett Web Design And Social Media Web Design Service
Cons
  • Crook
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article