Ruined My Hair and Charged Me for It

Jessica's Color Room - By far my worst experience at a salon. I brought in several pictures of exactly what I wanted, and called to book and explained my hair type. First off this 't3' gimmick never came to fruition, I got a head massage but just the standard you get anyways and nothing else. The stylist Sarah has ruined my hair. She triple processed it, at one point I was crying in the chair looking at how it was turning out. I wanted just dark brown hair, I have red highlights now. My scalp still stings when I'm washing my hair from the SEVERAL chemical treatments that were ordered up for my very fine hair. The results are a bad color a bad cut that went 2in too short and my hair breaking and having a terrible texture. The kicker - Jessica feeling 'really bad' for charging me $200 for corrective coloring (to fix their screw ups!!!!) They are TERRIBLE... then I got a nice little postcard asking me to call to book a follow up appointment. Yeah, I don't think so.
ID
Katy, Texas

About

Summary

Jessicas Color Room is a hair salon which is specializing in modern hair styling and cutting, hair coloring, color correction, permanent waves, hair color correction, highlights, hair straightening, wedding services, bridal services, feather hair extensions, hair removal (Eyebrow Wax, Chin Wax, and Lip Wax)and much more. The services of Jessicas Color Room include services for women, men, as well as children. The company uses such products as Paul Mitchell Haircare Products, Professional Service Products, Tea Tree Products, Paul Mitchell Professional Hair Color Products, Paul Mitchell Lab and Paul Mitchell Pro Tools. Jessicas Color Room is a national educator for the Paul Mitchell line and a master colorist. Jessicas Color Room is centrally located and easily accessible from Hartford, Meriden, Wallingford, Rocky Hill, Wethersfield, Cromwell, Berlin and New Haven, CT.

Jessicas Color Room reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article