Was sold a sick puppy

Jess Durkin from Elmer new Jersey, Jess Durkin breeders, sold me what was supposed to be a healthy champion blood line rottweiler...it ended up being exactly opposite.this lady is a *** artist...I ended up getting a mix breed, sick, puppy...she refused to refund my money, and stopped answerinhg my calls.she told me this was a healthy ,pure bred puppy, but within a week of owning this dog I realized I was not going to get the papers she claimed I would get, and have spent thousands in vet bills I wouldn't have ever bought this dog if I would've known how sick it was, but now we love this dog but I don't want anyone to make the same mistake that I did.please don't trust this women.she's a rip off *** artist

Really Stacy?? Your AKC papers were given to you when you purchased your puppy With his vaccination records AND his health certificate.

He was on a breeder/welp contract and did not come from an AMISH puppy mill he was part of hunting stock program and they are our horse trainers will gladly show the contract to anyone who would like to have it we kept 3 of his brothers and sold the rest of the litter with ZERO issues we contacted EVERY buyer and had EVERY other puppy tested . Yes your puppy got sick and we BENT over backwards to make it right he did NOT test positive for PARVO it was cornovirus. We paid the vet bill from DAY 1 with not bill from you we called directly and paid $1900 on a $450 puppy WELL OVER DOUBLE what we are required to do by the state we statyed in constant with you. Not you want to sit here and bash me.

And really you have a law suit?? thats really funny cause ive never gotten 1 thing ever from you.

So before you sit there and bash how about you tell everyone the WHOLE story. Yes i stopped and 1900 for the vet bills and you agreed that was fine

@PissedConsumer755452

Why anonymous, Jessica "cheater" Durkin

I also bought a sick puppy from her last year. She told us she was selling puppies for her brother but she is really a puppy mill broker.

Our dog came from an Amish puppy mill farm in Ohio!! The AKC papers say firman yoder! She lied to us about his AKC papers, refused to give us the proper health forms showing his immunizations and within 18hrs our puppy was so sick with parvo he required a $2300 hospital stay!! She did pay for some of his bill but not all.

We have a pending law suit against her. DO NOT BUY PUPPIES FROM HER!!!!!!!

She is a piece of work - this is why she moves around so much - she lies lies lies lies and then slanders people who try to stand up to her. Supposedly she has been investigated but will never let anyone on her property to look that "she has nothing wrong" unless they have a search warrant - seems odd, but she is never to be trusted and people still keep giving her money and this is why she is still in business and will continue to perpetrate her lies and conartistry.

Very sad.

:?

This happened to me with 2 black lab females; outstanding rescue effort albeit by accident! If you didn't find this puppy it might have been abused, abandoned, put down, or sold to a lessor owner that would not care for it like you.

Feel bad for you, I bought a dog from her in November and I am still trying to get paperwork from her as well. I have reported her to the BBB, I suggest you do the same. Also call the AKC and see if she even registered the puppy when it was born.

View more comments (5)
ID
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article