Disappointed with his service

I called and hired Jerry's Landscaping to do some work at my home. The mistake I made, I paid the first half and he planted the flowers I wanted and cleaned up a certain area. Just a few days later he had this hard luck story about something or another and I paid the balance. He kept promising to come back and finish but he didn't. We had rain and then the Pandemic and he promise to come back and finish the Rototilling. I text him numerous times and he kept promising he would be back. I ended up hiring someone else to complete the job. I WILL NEVER USE HIM AGAIN ... I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE ... PLEASE DO NOT PAY HIM IN FULL UNTIL THE JOB IS COMPLETE . . .

User's recommendation: DO NOT CALL, TEXT, HIRE THE APPROX. 60 YEAR OLD LANDSCAPER DOING BUSINESS AS JERRY'S LANDSCAPING.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

Drought and water restrictions put lawns at risk in dry areas. Watch lawn expert tips on how to grow lawns with less water and preserve the healthy yard despite a drought.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article