Rude Cashier, Rude Manager

Patronized Jenny Beauty Supply on Gannon in Dallas Texas, the cashier was rude i felt threatened. When I complained to the manager about not being professional. her response was that is just how the cashier speaks to the public and she could not tell her how to talk. Neither of those two own the business, and when i spend my money, i expect more. Never again, manners attitude are everything in this world and those two will not get any farther than they are right now with that Disrespect.

User's recommendation: When you spend your hard earned dollars demand respect or take your dollars elsewhere.

ID
Pros
  • Great prices great affordable products
Cons
  • Nasty rude unprofessional cashiers and cashier managers
Preferred solution
Train the staff to deal with the public in a congenial manner

Manager Review

Daniel, your manager said over the telephone that you close at 6:00 pm. I spoke to him at 5:40. My husband and I arrived at 550. They were already closed. Daniel spoke to us rudely. I guess I'll take my $$$ back to Sally's. I hope your business doesn't last. Signed @cedarhillmom on Twitter. http://twitter.com/cedarhillmom
Colleyville, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Do not purchase electrical items from Jenny's Beauty Supply! Junk!

Jenny should be ashamed. You sell garbage to the African American community and you give nothing back! In mid-February 2013 I purchased a Gold N Hot Hooded Bonnet Hair Dryer from Jenny's Beauty Supply Superstore on Gannon Ln in Dallas, TX. The dryer felt light and flimsy once I got it home and out of the box but it worked. On Sunday April 7, 2013, I turned on the dryer for about 10 mins to heat up before using it and all of a sudden the dryer just dies. On i I immediately called the Jenny's Beauty Supply on Meadowbrook in Fort Worth, TX, which was closer to my home and explained to them what happened. I still had my original receipt so I took the dryer to the Meadowbrook location and exchanged it. Around May 5, 2013, I attempt to use the replacement dryer and nothing happens when I turn it on. I immediately go online and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and 22 days later this is the email that I received from the BBB: "Complaint ID#: 9125**** Business Name: Jenny Beauty Supply Super Center The Better Business Bureau has made several attempts to contact the business regarding the above referenced complaint. We regret to inform you that the company has not responded within the normal 22 day timeframe and accordingly we are closing the complaint as Unanswered. The Better Business Bureau develops and maintains Reliability Report ratings on companies in our service area. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. In the case of your complaint, the company's failure to promptly give attention to the matter will be reflected in the report we give to consumers about them. If the company has contacted you in the interim, please notify the BBB immediately. Sincerely, Lee Stallings Director of Complaint Resolution Department Jenny's sells electrical items that are pure JUNK and they give you a very hard time when trying to get a refund. STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF AT ALL POSSIBLE BUT ESPECIALLY FOR ELECTRICAL ITEMS.

Well don't buy "junk" brands. Gold N Hot is not a good brand at all.

We have several customers return items of that brand, I work at a Sally. I suggest to get something else.

#882046

Same with mines used it once took it out today nothing blowing cold air junk

View more comments (1)
Dallas, Texas
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article