Peggy L Aqo

Verified Reviewer

Fabrication!!!!! Shenanigans!!!!!!! IS THERE ANYONE YOU CAN TRUST ANYMORE

Updated by user Mar 31, 2022

Have not heard one word, Yet how can you fix duplicity?

Original review Mar 01, 2022
I am a very LOW-mileage driver. In fact, Jenkins wanted my previous Kia because in 3+yrs.

it had only a little over 6,000 miles. I MUST reveal that R. Baroni, General. Manager has been very good in his dealings with me.

I honestly don't know if he was aware of what happened to me in service but here it is!.. I am consumed with my mileage! I watch it like a hawk and am aware of where it stands ALWAYS!!!! When I took it to Kia for recall and oil change odometer read 4269!!

Mr. Baroni had approved gas tank fill. When car was returned to me it read 4346, a difference of 77 miles. So, I questioned this.

Callie showed me a picture of (supposedly) my odometer with the 4346 as if it had come in that way. This is NOT true. Additionally, my service writer was Joseph Cabrera but my finished paperwork had a female name on it with the forged mileage amt. Mr.

Baroni walked by and I asked him where my car had gone. He said they have to test drive after recall work. I don't think it registered in his head the amount of miles added on. Plus it went to gas station for tank fill.

BUT phony paperwork showed car going in at 4344! So, gas fill and test drive took only 2 miles???????? I don't believe the pic I was shown was my car!!! Additionally, oil change ticket was BLANK..

Never had that before. Also, I keep towels on my seats and these were on the floor. In conclusion, I cannot prove this as I don't know what the *** went on but it sure smells to high heaven! And if Mr.

Baroni was not part of this crap then he better watch out because scammers and liars will always be so!!!!

And just a personal note: convey to Joseph that I am truly disappointed in his part in this. Thank you.
Cons:
  • Duplicity

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Write down your info when you go in for service and don't trust anyone.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article