Jenkins Acura - Ford Car Review from Lakeland, Florida

Jenkins Acura - Ford Car Review from Lakeland, Florida
Update by user Jul 18, 2016

Jenkins Acura used car department is very very very high pressure sales I was not allowed to leave in my car through the persuasive powers of their salesman being someone who has mild Asperger's Syndrome I didn't stand a chance at Jenkins Acura of Ocala I was given a full tank of gas even though I said I was looking for A4 cylinder not A6 it fell on deaf ears

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2016
On May 25th 2013 I bought a Ford 500 from Jenkins Acura because I had bad credit and limited bartering skills I paid $10,000 for a $5,000 car here we are in 2016, I have been pouring so much money into auto repairs I cannot make my car payment it will probably be repossessed in the next few days thank you very much and Jenkins Acura of Ocala for selling me a lemon

This is your own fault. Grow a brain.

ID
Lakeland, Florida
Product
Ford Car
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Jenkins Acura of Ocala, FL. Takes Advantage of Senior Citizens

Jenkins Acura of Ocala, FL. Took advantage of my mother and father-in-law, when they went in for an oil change, they told them they needed the timing belt and water pump replaced. They told them that the odometer was past the required mileage for replacement and if they continued to drive it that they could blow the engine. My father-in-law has dementia and my mother-in-law doesn't know anything about cars. I have been taking care of their auto repairs and had just replaced the timing belt and water pump just 10K miles ago (timing belts and water pump need to be changed every 105K miles). So Jenkins Acura, took advantage of a disabled senior and a senior women, by charging them for unneeded repairs. When I confronted them and Acura Corporate Headquarters nothing was resolved, but I did get a nasty comment from the Jenkins General manager. We now have 7 used Acura's for sale, anyone interested, in a MDX (4), TL (2), or NSX (1)? Will be new car shopping soon and it will not be an Acura or Honda!

They are terrible. Every single worker, including the service employees from the JENKINS AUTO GROUP, are COMMISSIONED WORKERS.

THEY WILL LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL THEIR WAY TO A PAYCHECK! The Hyundai in Ocala even encourages the better auto sales men to take walkers from the handicapped who have cars that are within the "suggested" trade in period while they're in service for "routine" maintenance. The whole group pulls the service schedule for the following day to see what people they will force into a new car by lying about the condition of their current car. Then, they will tell them that they will waive service fees to get them into a more reliable car when at Hyundai, all cars have a freaking 10 year warranty (or 'America's BEST Warranty' for those who have heard it all before).

If they refuse, they charge them out of the *** for repairs not needed, or do things like take a person's wheelchair into the sales office until they agree to buy. Obviously, most of those people are going to be the ones like mentioned above: old, mentally incapable of making decisions, or even worse. I switched companies when I saw Ed Gray take a walker from an elderly woman. She cried, and even as a man, I wanted to cry for her.

Especially knowing that the managers were laughing about what he had done. Steer clear of Jenkins altogether.

@PissedConsumer834322

I couldn't agree more they border on down right criminal!!! I tried to get help for my problem through there corporate office what a joke, I ended up going to better business.

When they received my compliant they called right away.

They told me I was being unfair so I told them I would see them in court and that's where this headed. I will keep everyone informed of the outcome!!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Ocala, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article