Rip off scam product and company

first of all,. the product , Jelessi Torche,is useless. It's very expensive, and. I got no results from it whatsoever.. I was not interested in buying it, but the. sales person, Jay Baker,. who works for the company called Green biotics., which. is owned by a man named Samuel Ben Ami.,. insisted that the product was. superb. He threw in a lot of facial products as well. I told him I wasn't interested unless there was a full money-back guarantee. He told me that he would guarantee my money back within three months if I was unsatisfied with the product.. The first thing that happened is that. the initial Jelessi Torche that was sent to me. did not function. They sent me a new one, with instructions haw to return their defective product at my expense. I was really alarmed when the defective product came back as un-deliverable. after trying the product. for several weeks,. it did not have any of the results that were claimed... that I want to send it back for a full refund, they told me no refund - despite the fact that I only bought the. product. because the salesman promised me. a full refund of my money if I was not satisfied.. neither Mr of me, the owner of the company, North Jay Baker the salesman we're all concerned that I was not satisfied. They got their money and they're going to keep it. When I called the company that makes the product. , Jelessi, I'm concerned that the product didn't work, and that the salesman had lied to me and said I would get a full money-back refund... these are scams, and I recommend that you do not deal with either of them.

thank YOU!!

ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article