Beware

On January 29, 2020, I bought a new Chevy Trax from Jeff Wyler. The first week the computer said there was a problem with the braking system. Their service problem could not find the problem. Went back several times with the same answer. I noticed the computer warning light only came on when the motor was stone cold. If I would stop, shut the engine off, and start again, the light would disappear. They said bring it in when the light is on. I did. Service had the Trax for two weeks. I did have a loaner vehicle. After two weeks the brakes (again, when cold) sounded like a coyete howling. The brakes did not want to stop the vehicle when backing up. Again, this would happen when the engine was cold. I took the Trax back six (6), yes, six weeks ago and don't have it back yet. Try calling, the know who it is and will not answer, send it to voice, and not return the car. When you figure I have had the car 3 months, that is (12 weeks). It has been in the shop for 8 weeks. Still no fix. Have called several people with no help. Today I sent I registered letter to GM corporate. Sent is registered with every hand the letter goes through to get to the customer service manager. Hopefully I can get it resolved. I think I have a lemon with no assistance from the dealer. I would not buy a vehicle from Jeff Wyler.

User's recommendation: Don't buy a vehicle from Jeff Wyler.

ID
Sardinia, Ohio
Product
Chevrolet Car

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article