Jeff Smith Auto - Kia Sorento 2017 Review

This is the biggest scam business in the United States. The lies lies and more lies the one good thing is my uncle works for the Fed's and we had a long discussion so needless to say Jeff Smith will stop hiring these crooks to make his money that's not a gurantee but a PROMISE.

BOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I read your complaint and I'm right there with you it is some of the biggest trailer trash liars in I know the southeast and especially the short big lipped guy who brags about his vette at a kia dealership I mean wow did he really graduate. They screwed me and my wife and we are now paying for it and I honestly think that there is a special place in *** for people that will lie to consumers such as this and all I can say Jeff Smith money is only paper but in *** you burn for eternity.

Hey man I know what you mean I say we all get a petition going and get this p.o.s shut down for good. Jeff wasn't like this when he was starting out but now since he pretty much has a monopoly going on in central Georgia he has changed for the worse I will send you my phone number and to me yesterday was to late.

View more comments (2)
ID
#1020977 Review #1020977 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Awful Customer service! 3 months and no Title given!

I bought a car from them last November when my newer Kia broke down while traveling, here it is now February and no Title! Neither the finance company, the DMV or myself can get them to send it! I have a long list of calls and promises made to send it but it never gets sent. They give me excuses and runaround. The lady in charge says she will do it but then weeks go by and nothing! She could send a temp but couldn't manage to include the title. she then claims she couldn't send it because she was on vacation now medical issues. Steer clear if you want to avoid the hassle and headaches!
ID
Perry, Georgia
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Jeff Smith Auto Car Warranty Review