Verified Reviewer

I was told i was hired and when covid hit they denied my Unemployment

jeans warehouse - I was told i was hired and when covid hit they denied my Unemployment
Update by user Nov 15, 2020

We all struggled with the pandemic please give me the right Justice. I have proof of messages, conversations etc. Please tell me why i am being denied for Unemployment.

Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2020
11-14-2020 Riza Suprovisor of the Micro mall Guam messaged Michelle on March 07, 2020 in regards to interviewing me on March 08, 2020 around 3pm. During the time while I was filling out my application Riza and Vangie was interviewing me at the same time. She told me she would contact me, Riza contacted me to start on Monday but, do to my employer at Hilton I had to put my 2 weeks in and could not guarantee I would be there Monday at 2pm, She told me during our conversation and scheduled me to work on Wed at 2pm, I turned in my Resignation at Hilton And quit the same day I had to be at Jeans Warehouse. When I went to Jeans WareHouse, My mother in law walked in with me, While she looked around in the store, I stood by the desk waiting for Vangie the agana mall manger to get off the phone, As I was going to help the cashier She than hung the phone and stated Vangie- oh, Riza didnt call you? Me- No?! Vangie- (speaking Out loud) Ohh, She was supposed to call you, because due to the Covid we dont know if the mall (agana shopping Center) will be closing. So we couldnt hire you. Me- Ohh No she never called me. (I looked back at (mother in law) Michelle, as she walked in our direction to converse with Vangie regarding my hire, she looked at her phone to see if she missed a call from Riza but no Facebook Message, call, text, or voicemail was made) Michelle than began to talk to Vangie to reconfirm why I wasnt able to start that day. Later on within months Riza told a mutual friend that she (Riza) would like to hire me at Agana location and to give her a call, when I called Riza it was only to tell me that I did not qualify for unemployment because I never filled out the proper paper work, but i did the application and was given a start date. When I was rereading the qualifications it stated about being commence to work. I called asking what it meant by commence to work. The agent that I was speaking to when I called 311 She said it was a date given to start. I was given by Riza the date and time to start, and when I arrived was told by Vangie, that due to the Covid we dont know if the mall (agana shopping Center) will be closing. So we couldnt hire you. Please help me understand, I have reached out to Multiple Agent, Services and I am just trying to justify my truth of statement that I was informed from Riza and Vangie at Jeans Warehouse. Riza and Vangie has given me the run arounds in regards to who to contact at this point of time. Sincerely AUGUSTINA DAHILIG 0
ID
Preferred solution
I need a proper solution regarding this matter. It is very hard to get ahold of this corporate office and i need some explanations regarding my employment with jeans Warehouse.

Jeans ware house in Hilo Hawaii

i applied at this store over 50 times and they look at my application and gives me an interview.but this is what they are looking for is who you are and not what you know.they dont like locals so i dont get hired they know i am more than qualified for this jobbut like i said i do my job i dont sit around i work for the money i get paid for and i work hard.but jeans ware houe is just discrimanation cause i am a local.ps hope you can tell me why. thank you

Lack of punctuation?

ID
Honolulu, Hawaii

About

jeans warehouse Return Policy
RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE SHIPPED DATE. FINAL SALE ITEMS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: ACCESSORIES, COSMETICS, BODYSUITS UNDERGARMENTS. ALL RETURNS WILL BE CREDITED TO THE SAME CREDIT CARD OR GIFT CARD USE DURING THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE. If there is any reason The Client are unsatisfied with the product, The Customer may return The Customer's order to The Company within 30 days from the shipped date. All returns will be credited to the same credit card or gift card during the original purchase. The Customer may return products by mail or in store. For mail returns, The Client are responsible for the return shipping cost. The return shipping is non-refundable; unless The Client received a damaged, defective, or wrong item(s). All online returns require an original invoice to be present when returning The Customer's order. Returns must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with all original tags attached.
To read more: https://www.jeanswarehousehawaii.com/pages/refund-policy
jeans warehouse Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.jeanswarehousehawaii.com/pages/shipping-info
jeans warehouse Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.jeanswarehousehawaii.com/pages/terms-of-service
jeans warehouse Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.jeanswarehousehawaii.com/pages/privacy-policy
Summary

Jeans Warehouse is a clothes retailer which offers products for women and kids. There are tops, bottoms, junior plus and dresses represented in the online store. Besides, there is a section of accessories which demonstrates earrings, rings, belts and shoes. The company was founded in Hawaii and nowadays it has 22 branch stores. Jeans warehouse works under the system of employee ownership which has been implemented rather recently. As for the store locator, it gives the detailed address of each shop and points business hours out. Clients can also order a special gift card which will have a certain amount of balance for the online shopping. It is either easily tracked in the online regime by entering its number into the necessary field.

jeans warehouse reviews and complaints

jeans warehouse is ranked 1093 out of 2346 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article