map-marker Utica, New York

Talked me into buying a truck for my company and worst mistake i now have payments and have to put over 4k into the truck as well and also have layer fee to end his time here in Fulton.

Do Not Buy if I seen all theses reviews I would of never thought a small company like myself qould ever even speak to a crook like this see you in court.
map-marker Cicero, New York

This guy is a crook!

You cannot trust this guy Lenny. He a piece of *** This guy needs to be locked up and should have his business license taken from him. He stole my deposit.

User's recommendation: Run away from this business. Run fast. If you can't run... crawl.

William C Gvw

Verified Reviewer

Won't return my money

The owner had me buy $350.00 worth of Steam cards for down payment on a vehicle. He's gay and when I told him I didn't want the vehicle he now refuses to return my money. No papers were ever signed. This business is in Fulton NY.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Takes your money no refund

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DON'T BUY VEHICLE HERE

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article