He did a dangerous and horrible job. Also asked for money before the job was done.

He asked for the money before the job was done. That was not the deal. Also he did a very bad job and was much more expensive than other quotes I got after the fact. He is litterally crazy. And once the job is done will looter and basically stock people. This person should not be an electrition. I find it very disturbing that he continues to get work when every Job he does has a problem or a falling out. Please do not hire this person. When he did the electrical work at my restorant he did a bare minimum job. I had to hire a new electrition to come in and finish the job. Than he would show up every day from the day I hired him till months after the job was done. Even when I told him, so I have to see you here every day now? He would come by and looted without ever spending any money. One of the many worst parts was when he raised the price of the work even though we had an agreed price. HE said, THAT I HAD ALOT OF MONEY BECAUSE I HAD MY OWN RESTORANT AND THAT SINCE IM A RICH GUY THAT IT WAS ONLY FAIR TO CHARGE ME MORE. THIS GUY IS CRAZY. SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T HIRE JOHN DALTON. FROM JD ELECTRIC.
ID
Sunnyvale, California
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article