Jb's Day Spa in LaVista, NE

I had 2 people tell me how "wonderful" this place was. NOT TRUE. I needed my hair cut and highlighted. The woman who cut my hair told me that I needed to have more than 2" cut due to my split ends. I trusted her and asked how many inches would need to come off. She replied 4". I told her to go ahead and cut ONLY that amount. She didn't listen. She cut off close to 5 - 6" and I was very upset. I asked to speak to a supervisor or owner. Of course, they weren't in. Go somewhere else.

Run, do not walk away from this salon. They do NOT know what they are doing.

They are way over priced for the quality of work you will receivce.

It's sad when owner's son tells everyone not to go to his mom's salon.

ID
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Loss

About

Summary

Jbs Salon and Day Spa is a beauty business that offers many different services and sells some cosmetic products. There is a hair salon and spa in the shop. Hair cutting and styling, custom color enhancements, hair texture modifications are available in the hair salon. The day spa offers body treatment, therapeutic massage, facial treatments, natural nail care, makeup, specialty services. A good choice of hair care products (Sudzz, Biolage, Joico, Bedhead, Nioxin, Aquage), skin care products (Intaglio Professional Skin Care, SkinCeuticals) and cosmetics (Jane Iredale) is supplied. Jbs Salon and Day Spa offers some pamper and bridal packages for its clients. It is located in Val Verde Shopping Center of the city La Vista, NE.

Jbs Salon and Day Spa reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article