Jbm Carpets And Sofas - Customer Care Review from Maidstone, Kent

Absolutly appaled by the service at jbm carpets. Staff was rude i waited over 2 weeks for a fitting date then when i finally got my date waited in all day to be surprised the fitter turned up at 6 at night when my children where in bed and said would take him 3 hours to fit a hall stairs and landing which would have took us to 9pm at night, my light bulb then blew as he was taking a look and he refused to let me get a light bulb stateing he didnt have time as he had another job (at that time of night doubt it very much) not only was i asked to rip the flooring up the night before myself which i did do and then they refused to do my carpet and asked me to take my custom else where which left me and 2 children one in which has special needs with no carpet at this time of year !! Absolutly appaled by the company and would advise people who are considering this company to stay well away there are other company who are polite and respectful towards there customers JBM CARPETS you should be ashamed of yourself !!!

They have treat my daughter awful. The fitter cut right through the carpets which has left holes everywhere no carpet grippers anywhere so the carpets moving.

Cut short so it's coming away from the door plates.

Terrible company. And they are my relatives

they do not pay there bills??

Just had a similar problem. Delayed my floor fitting due to being in hospital.

I want informed I had to rip up old carpet until day before fitting and told them I was unlikely to be able to do this due to health. Turned up at nearly 6pm after waiting all day and refused to do it. Was told I would be re booked for later this week and office would call me this morning. After hearing nothing my partner rang to be told it would be 3 weeks before it could be done and after we questioned this and getting our deposit back she hung up on him.

After writing a review on Facebook I have been accused of not emptying the room which we did ( even with my health issues atm causing me to pass out trying to move everything with help). She called me names and accused us of giving the fitter abuse last night. We didn't it was her had made mistakes all day not his fault. This company lie and mess you about.

I would avoid them at all costs. Take a few deposits and mess people around they must make a fortune!!! Fraudsters if you ask me.

Oh and now me and my mum are blocked from commenting on the Facebook page and comments all deleted. Got alot to hide havnt they!

@PissedConsumer1398363

You was to lazy to take it up. Fitter arrived and you was sat on the sofa watching tv with your Carpet still down and furniture in. Sorry we fit carpets not move furniture.

Also has the exact same problem only I was misold my carpet. Paid deposits etc then they cancelled an kept my money then telling me to take my custom elsewhere! Shittest company ever!

View more comments (4)
ID
#951904 Review #951904 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Maidstone, Kent
Service
Jbm Carpets And Sofas Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Mislead with full house carpeted

arranged for the whole house to be carpeted with felt back carpet plus underlay all to go on wood floors. to my amassment when the job was done it had all been glued down , I took it as a given that the carpet would all be wood battened down ? when I complained he said I had agreed , to ," what he called 2 Spray and lay, which I had never heard of , the cost was £1300 which he asked for in cash , which I did , I would advise all future customers to stay well away from this company. Some of the corners had come up ,he said he would sort but all he did was send someone round to glue them back down , very poor and misleading company
ID
Preston, Lancashire
Product
Jbm Carpets And Sofas Wood Flooring
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article