Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall

Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall
I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so I called the number and left a message. I looked through the website, looks pretty simple, and said they were a family owned business. Great! Joshua called back and we discussed times that we were available and two minutes we were off the phone and I will provide my address via text message. I will let you be the judge if I shouldn't be pissed? I will provide the text conversation, I did cut out my address, which is the very beginning. After he used foul language my husband called and he did not answer. My husband left a message, I am unsure what he said but he was not happy from a "professional" family owned company calling his wife names. Joshua called back and left a foul message for my husband. Joshua Benton has to have the last word. Don't do business with this company!!! jbentonpaint.com 314-720-****

Consumer review fairness act,

You should read it, if you were truthful that's one thing but you blatantly made things up about me. That's defamation and libel.

She didn't look up my number in Google, I gave her my name and address in our first communication.

Her name is Raven

626 riverbed Arnold

I also have the entire conversation where I was being extremely polite and her...not so much.

If you want to contact this lady's racist husband call 636 333-****, he doesn't even have voicemail set up. I haven't done any work for these people and couldn't make it for an estimate. I called them to notify them, that's all.

I did he courtesy of texting you and letting you know I couldn't make it so you wouldn't wait on me, on your lunch break too,as to not waste your time, I told you this because people waste my time all the time, to which you replied that's my problem.

I communicate clearly with potential customers, I didn't even give this person an estimate and her husband called me cussing me out and calling me ***?? Guess someone doesn't like minorities or the *** community.

I don't know what any of that has to do with an estimate.

Beware if you answer a call or text from these people, that you must look at their job or be bombarded with hate speech from some uneducated redneck, go with these folks. She just pissed cause her husband is to lazy to do drywall or doesn't please her in any way.

@PissedConsumer1354651

Her number is 573-819-****, she likes to talk dirty and make up ***.

@PissedConsumer1354667

Thank you for proving my point, Joshua!

I am not sure how race got involved. You were reported to all the important proper authorities.

@PissedConsumer1354680

You lied in your review, I can prove that, that's defamation, I'm hiring a lawyer to sue you and I will win, I would love to hear the supposed voicemail I left for your husband. You are messing with me and my family for no reason.

I'm coming after you legally and you will be made liable. You will receive a subpoena from the court.

@PissedConsumer1354680

Also her husband called me later trying to set up a fake estimate. Quality people, again, I couldn't make the estimate and contacted her, I could only imagine how many things she would make up and how upset she would be if i didnt contact her.

View more comments (8)
ID
Service
Jbenton Painting And Drywall Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article