Change of moving costs after truck was loaded.

Hired Jay's moving company in Calgary, Alberta to move my family to another province. We agreed on a price and filled out a signed contract guaranteeing the price within 10%. Once the truck was loaded they informed me that the price was going up more than 10% and they were not going to honor the contract or agreement. I told them I would not pay more than 10% more at which time the Manager of the business told me he would auction off my "***" if I did not pay. I had to get a lawyer and the BBB involved in the case. They finally agreed to honor the contract if I would drop the dispute so I did. Once they received notice the dispute was dropped they sent me a new bill for $1500 for "insurance" charges that I had already paid. I stated I had already paid and they said if I did not pay again they would not give me any insurance if anything was damaged. I refused to pay so they attempted to refuse delivery of my entire house of items. I again had to get my lawyer to contact them and items were finally delivered to my new residence. This was the single worst experience I have ever had with any business and would strongly advise anyone to Never do business with this company.
ID
Peace River, Alberta

About

Summary

Jays Moving is a moving company that has locations all over Saskatchewan, Canada, and provides cost-effective and convenient moving services for private customers and corporate clients. The company specializes in long distance moves and employee relocation, being an expert in these fields. With 45 years of experience in moving and storage business, it is named one the top 50 companies in Regina.
To pay necessary attention to customers’ convenience, Jays Moving gives its potential clients the possibility to estimate the cost of their specific moving online, providing them with a special Moving Weight Estimator. Corporate clients are offered different flexible corporate programs, as well as basic knowledge about the corporate moving arrangements.

Jays Moving reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article