Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Haven't received products bought

On 09/18/2020, I bought a Hair Bun Maker (Order #1260) and have not received it. Then on 09/22/2020, I bought another one (Order #1288) because the color I originally bought on Order #1260 was wrong. Although I did notify them that I wanted to change the color, they didn't change it. So, I ordered another one. It is one month since my original order and I still haven't received anything. I have written them 2 emails, and they have not responded. I realize it is shipped from China, but a month is really too long for this shipment not to arrive. I have had other orders from China and it didn't take this long.

User's recommendation: Beware of ordering from any China based company as they don't have customer service phone numbers you can easily call and it takes weeks to receive the product. You can check if it is located in China by checking the "Contact Us" tab.

ID
Service
Jayde Flamingo Shipping Service
Pros
  • Cheap prices
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article