Awful lawyer

This guy is a joke. Hes a shyster. Hes arrogant beyond belief, compares himself to a Ferrari... seriously.... He knows everything, even what the judge cares about and doesnt care about... his words. He wont let you talk because hes too busy talking about himself and how good he is... hes unethical, took a case where opposing attorney was related to one of his clerks...my case. I realize lawyers are expensive, but when I pay a guy 350 per hour I expect him to do a few things: care about my case and what outcome I want, be honest about his competence, work in a manner that wont make me wonder if hes working for the other side, dont spend an hour trying to convince me to lay down like a whipped dog and make a deal with the opposition, maybe tell me up front if he employs someone related to opposing attorney.... things like that. Id bet a paycheck his track record isnt better than 50%, but unfortunately us normal people dont get to see a lawyers resume because theyre special and expect you to agree to the pay rate they choose and not get to see how good they actually are. Stay away from this guy.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

ID
#2064369 Review #2064369 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Service
Jay Longmire Lawyer Attorney

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article