Pockit hasn't yet resolved my problem and I'm still waiting to received my refund £200 pound

Pockit company can't be trusted because their yet to resolve my problem in my account that I open 3months ago without seen any money that I paid at Pay Points. I was told by pockit that I did open 2 account with them which wasn't true Because I only Opend one account not two and I did confirmed my account number which didn't mach the account details that criminal person has done and I want them to paid my refund £200 pound back because my solicitor is aware of the circumstances before courts procedure

User's recommendation: Until I received my refund £200 pound bacl.

ID
Wandsworth, England
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Want to be defraud deal with Jarman S oli tors

Deal with Jarman Socilitors. They went into buisness about 1971 Sudennely these fraudsters are claiming to having been in buisness since 1917. I was stupid I lent these crock £50,000. When after a number of years I asked for repayment they produced a number of fake invoices claiming the debt was payed. The invoices were only just fabacTed. Jarman has no honour or shame. They are being investigated by ActionFraud. I am 76 and these fraudsters wold steal the pennies off a a dead mans eyes. Efore dealing with any solicitor check the on line reports. Jarmans took my money for a property cAse and failed to show up at the trial. Be wise look at all the net comments before entering into to any affair that involves the law.

You're obviously outside the USA so most readers do not understand the nature of your problem. Here, soliciting is a crime of prostitution.

I don't thin most folks here will understand your problem. I have spent time in the UK and understand most of it, but try to remember those who do not.

ID
Cons
  • Do not like being defrauded
Reason of review
I have been defrauded
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article