Verified Reviewer

Cancellation Scam Lost $200

Explore video interviews
Update by user Apr 15, 2021

I got a call yesterday 4/14/2021 from some lady from Janbask about my refund and she claimed that they would return my money and send me an email. She not do either.

Mind you I was at work taking calls remotely and she was wasting my time! Not only do they cheat you out of money but now they will call you out of the blue on the phone with their phony baloney.

Original review posted by user Sep 14, 2020
Scammers from India. https://www.janbasktraining.com/ I signed up on July 31, 2020 and Canceled on August 5th. The book was an extra $30 and I had no access to any course materials. Once I saw a review that it was a scam, and they stated the class would start a week later I emailed cancel. They did not honor my $200 refund request. They did not cancel the training over the phone or via email even asking twice. They will send you Zoom requests after you quit. They have lied to keep the money. Do not let them tell you to file a dispute on your card and then even though I have the email stating they would refund me I called them, and they refused to refund my money. After calling 5 times they give some type of run around and argued with me over the phone. They even hung up on me. Rude!

User's recommendation: Scam do not give them your money.

#1924534

I have not received a refund.

#1936693
@Thyrone E

I sent an email about my refund and I received nothing.

#1937999
@Thyrone E

I received a call this morning 10/17/2020 and they refused to refund me.

View more comments (2)
Featured
ID
Product
Janbask Training Course
Pros
  • Online training remote
Cons
  • You will not get your money back
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Scammers ripped me off for $200

JanBask Training - Scammers ripped me off for $200
JanBask Training - Scammers ripped me off for $200
Update by user Oct 17, 2020

I received a callback but refused to refund me

Original review updated by user Oct 17, 2020
I signed up on July 31, 2020 and Canceled on August 3rd and they sent an email on August 5th that they would refund, and they did not honor my $200 refund. They sent me an email that they would refund and told me over the phone to just dispute the charge. Do not let them tell you to file a dispute on your card and then even though I have the email stating they would refund me I called them and they refused to refund my money. After calling 5 times they give some type of run around and argue with you over the phone, and they even hung up on me wasting about 1/2 of my day.
ID
Product
Janbask Training Course
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article